Wintering Well

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

This blog HATES me

Okay...for some odd reason the post I made this morning at school did not show up...the title "School" is the only thing there! I also made one last night...a long survey and everything. Is it there? Nope. So I want to know why my posts keep getting eaten! Kristin getting kicked squarely in the butt made me laugh so hard. Wicked mare! Really cute baby though! I am glad to hear that Fred was a good boy. He needs to be really good in Ardmore. Patrick has been so very good...keep your fingers crossed that he remembers how to do that at a show!

Spring break for me is not until the week AFTER Easter. Geez that is so late! Everyone else in the world is on break this week. We get out on the Thursday before Easter. Leaving for Colorado that day to go visit relatives. We are returning the Monday after Easter. Not exactly overly enthusiastic about this trip. On the bright side, Stretch and Bo are standing at a breeding facility in Colorado. I talked to Taylor and he told me to call Brad (the guy who manages the Colorado facility) to see about dropping by and meeting "the boys." That would make the trip so worthwhile! Keep your fingers crossed that we get to do that-I am excited just thinking about it!

I am going to bring a camera to Ardmore and we need to take awesome pics of everything! Especially some crazy "behind the scenes" shots!

Let's see...that about sums it up. I need to go wash some jeans and Patrick's sheet and sleazy for Thursday. Rebecca-are you driving up with us Thursday morning??? You know that my house is open Wednesday night if you need a place to stay! Hehe.

-Morgan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home